Need one-on-one English help? WhatsApp Admin Now!

A Lesson in Sacrifice Imaginative Composition Example

That day wasn’t just about discovering old photographs; it was about unearthing the depth of my parents' sacrifices.

An Example of a Good Imaginative Composition Ending with Given Words.

tin-lamp-composition

Write a composition to end with:

…. That day I realized the pain my parents under went to give me a better future than theirs.

As I sat by the flickering flame of the kerosene lamp, the weight of my books in my arms felt heavier than ever before. It was a tranquil night, but my mind was restless. The upcoming exams seemed to cast a looming shadow, a test that carried not just academic importance but the aspirations of my entire family.

Growing up in the heart of a small village, the dreams were always bigger than the reality we faced daily. My parents, both tireless workers in the fields, instilled in me the value of education. Despite their lack of formal schooling, they dreamt of a brighter future for me, one where opportunities wouldn’t be as scarce as rain during the dry season.

Their sacrifices were not subtle. I vividly remember the times when my mother would stitch together old clothes to ensure I had a uniform to wear to school. The times when my father, after a long day of toiling under the sun, would sit with me and help me understand mathematical equations under the dim light of the moon.

Yet, it was that one particular day, when I stumbled upon old photographs tucked away in a worn-out album, that the magnitude of their sacrifices truly hit me. Those faded images depicted my parents' youthful faces, their aspirations buried beneath the weight of responsibilities and limited opportunities. They had foregone their dreams, their desires, their own education, just to ensure mine didn’t wither away amidst the challenges.

In that moment, tears welled up in my eyes, not of sorrow, but of profound gratitude and realization. The hours of labor in the fields, the nights they spent awake to ensure I studied, the dreams they quietly let go of - all for me.

As I wiped away those tears, a newfound determination surged within me. I vowed to give my all in my studies, to seize the opportunities my parents never had, and to honor their sacrifices by making their dreams a reality.

That day wasn’t just about discovering old photographs; it was about unearthing the depth of my parents' sacrifices. That day, I realized the pain my parents underwent to give me a better future than theirs.

Post a Comment

© Top English Notes. All rights reserved. Distributed by Top English Notes